postgraduate students. As part of my role, I co-edited several publications and wrote articles and book chapters emphasising the need to have effective mechanisms for changing behaviour within a cultural environment. I am also a sound artist working collaboratively with others who have similar interests in environmental issues and have been involved with several art installations. Information and links to these works are detailed.
• ‘Wildlife Memories’ An anthology of writings and artwork. Published by Think Ecos (2021) Edited by Roy Nelson, Kathryn Nelson, Kate Ritchie.
• ‘Sacred grove’ Basement gallery, An Tain Arts Centre, Dundalk (Summer 2021). The Annual Conference of the Royal Forestry Society and art.earth Creative Summit, Schumacher College, England (June 2019) https://youtu.be/M-4EuvMrhOo.
• ‘Chorale lament’ Graduate School, Queens University Belfast, Feb 2020.
• ‘Uniform of Debris’ ‘Manmade’ exhibition at the Millennium Courts Arts Centre in Nov 2018- Dec 2019; Kinsale Arts Festival, Co Cork July 2018; Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council, Coleraine June 2018 https://youtu.be/YHhftSf4jrw https://visualartistsireland.com/manmade.
• ‘Crystalline’ exhibition Millennium Court Arts Centre, Portadown, December 2012 & January 2013 https://www.irishtimes.com/culture/exploring-sublimely-ridiculous-antarctica-1.953935